Friday, August 28, 2009
I am very happy today.
Had a gd reunion with KC whom I have not met for such a long time.
At first I was worried that it will be awkward.
That we will have nothing to say.
But I was pleasantly surprise.
Glad that our friendship stood the test of time.
Glad that he has happily settled down.
Glad that he has a cute little gal who is turning one soon.
We talked about old times and now.
Old friends and new.
We talked about God.
Told him not to stay away too long from Him.
Hope he will find Him and be found soon.
Posted by missyew at 10:17 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits