Thursday, July 16, 2009

I had my first covenant meeting today.
Good to see familiar faces.
Nothing much has changed.
Except new way of teaching.
New teacher.
New book.

We were asked to share about our spiritual state.
I recalled doing the same exercise just this Tuesday.
It's strange that after a year of studying God's Word.
Most of us still struggled with regular QT the moment we were left on our own.

Erm, isnt this one of the area that will make me weak?
Lack of accountability.

I had countless opportunities to read His word.
Yet my mind was often far away.
At times even too lazy to read and meditate.
I give in to my will too often.

Another area that will make me weak.
Lack of self-control.

I dont want to waste my 9 months of study.
And remained at where I started.
I remember asking God to help me in the initial stage.
To be serious about experiencing growth in my walk with God.

Lack of praying make me weak too.

Must really take the covenant seriously.

Read the book of Luke.
Chapter 1.

Posted by missyew at 11:33 PM