Sunday, June 29, 2008
Recently sat in a session on decision making.The speaker make a statement that left a deep impression.He said.."What we chose reflect what we value".A sense of guilt swept through me.Because I know I am not very proud of what I chose.If it reflect what I value, I rather keep very quiet about it.Then I had to lead a pep outing.Was seaching through some web for some inspiration.And came upon this article that I have read some time back.Eternal Ink.(posted in earlier posting or go www.christianstories.com, click under challenging stories).It makes me think..real hard this time.What would my life journal be like?How much of the ink will stay?What have I been pursuing after?Will it lasts?Have I been very careless with my time, money, possessions, talents?Maybe we should not just set resolution at the beginning of the year.
Posted by missyew at 10:34 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits