Sunday, June 29, 2008
Had sort of a reunion with some old friends today at BLC.
Good to see Ben and Wong again.
I have been talking about visiting for over a few weeks.
I am really happy to see how God is still using Wong to do His ministry.
As long as we learnt to put our talents into good use.
Chosing to use it in a God-pleasing way, it can reap so much fruits.
I also had a good time catching up with Ben.
Was introduced to so many people that mattered to him.
I am happy for him too, to be among a community who loves him so much.
Such "unusual" reunion always cheer me up.
We are all so caught up with our own busy life (or is that an excuse?)
Sometimes it takes extra effort to make time for each other.
And when you do that, you find that it's well worth the effort.
We are so dependent on technology that we are losing the personal touch.
And forgetting how to communicate, how to care for one another.
We became so distant event though tech is supposed to help us connect faster.
I need to change my habit of over-relying on sms and msn.
It's making relationship very superficial.
Once in a while, it's good to just chill out.
Watch a late movie, sip kopi at some cafe, indulge in a late-nite prata.
Or just sitting by the bench in a park and listen to each other.
I am going to make it happen soon.
So excited to catch up with some more friends in the coming week.
Posted by missyew at 10:46 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits