Thursday, January 03, 2008
I visited a doctor today.
A PC doctor.
I lost a few documents every time I tried to use my thumbdrive.
All the work that I have done in the afternoon just disappeared.
My thumbdrive is corrupted!!
Oh no.....what a disaster..
Doc Yam managed to recover only a few documents.
Some that I have "lost" since September 07.
Many remained corrupted even after he managed to retrieve them.
Sigh! It's time to dump this thumbdrive and redo my work.
I have learnt my lesson - many lessons in fact.
1. Always do backup.
2. Saved the work in the computer before saving in the thumbdrive.
3. Once you detect a problem with the thumbdrive, don't ignore it, seek medical help.
4. Only one place remained uncorrupted - HEAVEN (haha!!)
Tks Doc Yam & Chiang.
Breakfast's on me tomorrow.
Posted by missyew at 11:44 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits