Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2007 came and left in a flash.
Now it's time to leave behind 2007 and expect great challenges for 2008.

A friend sent me a email with a prayer for me..

Heavenly Father, we thank you for upholding sister LS in 2007. According to your love for her that is unfailing, we give thanks that you are more than enough for her.

For you are her good shepherd that she will not be in want. You have led her by quiet waters and restored her soul. Even when she walked through those valleys of the shadow of death, you are with her and for her. In the coming year, we pray that her eyes will continue to see your faithfulness.

We believe that your utmost purpose for her life is to conform her to your Son's image and we asked that she may experience breakthrough in areas that hinders your purpose for her.

In Christ name we pray and give thanks!

Pretty cool prayer isn't it.
I hope what they prayed for me will really happen in 2008.

I want to start afresh.
I want to experience breakthrough.
I want to grow and not be stagnant.
I want to dream dreams and make them happen.

God, grant me strength.
Help me let u lead me through 2008.

Posted by missyew at 10:36 PM