Saturday, December 29, 2007
I have always wanted to sit in a cafe and read a book.And I finally found the courage to do it.No mean feat. Haha..I checked myself in to Starbucks after dinner today.Ordered Mango Passion Fruit and a chocolate cake.And immediately got lost in a book that I have enjoyed thoroughly."The Glass Castle" - a memoir by Jeannette Walls.An interesting book about a dyfunctional family.And what has happened in the growing up years of the four siblings and their parents.Lovely book.It took me less than 3 days to finish it.Now I can start the next book.
Posted by missyew at 11:54 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits