Sunday, November 18, 2007

My legs are so tired today.
Imagine shopping from 1pm-8pm on high-heel.
Haha. Yes I admit I am a vain pot.
But I didnt expect the invitation.

The gals were really really bored.
Asked me to bring them out.
So that they could have legitimate excuse to hang out late.
(Hey, that's making use of me!)

I had such great time hanging out with them.
Especially at Topshop.
They gave so much opinion.
When it comes to the type of clothes and shoes I should wear.
Some good.
Some..erm...I would chose to ignore.
(Sorry gals, I really like the green blouse but wld probably get the black one with the frills)

Along the way, I bumped into a couple of friends.
Got teased about bringing the kiddos out.
Haha. It does look like I am bringing my own kids.
And it was great fun.
(Agnes tks for tagging along)


With the 3 kiddos at Macs - R, G & R

Posted by missyew at 10:40 PM