Sunday, November 11, 2007
I just read a fren's blog.I felt so sorry for whoever she is writing about.Sometimes we think our life's tough.Wait till you hear stories like what she wrote.Then you will learn to be more appreciative.And not take things for granted.Life can sometimes be hard and miserable.With enough troubles of its own.Let's do everyone a favour.And not add on to its misery.If you are fond of doing that.Haha.Who am I writing about?I have absolutely no idea.There are just too many people who makes life harder than it already is.Scram...scram...scram...God, catch "our buckets of teardrops" (quote from my fren).Remind us that you are not too far away from us.Calm the storms in our life.As we walk by faith, not by sight.This is our prayer Lord.Hide me now.
Under Your wings.
Cover me.
Within Your mighty Hands.
When the ocean rise and thunder roar.
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father You are King over the flood.
I will be STILL know You are God.
Find rest my soul.
In Christ alone.
Know His power.
In quietness and trust.
When the ocean rise and thunder roar.
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father You are King over the flood.
I will be STILL know You are God.
Posted by missyew at 11:17 PM