Saturday, November 03, 2007
I attended a book launch at The Art Museum yesterday.Oh yes, I am getting artistic and classy now. Haha.An old friend of mine had a exhibition showcasing all the photos he has taken around the globe.He has quite an eye for things that are...beautiful.Simple things.Entitled "Life Touching Moments", the photos certainly captured such moments.A father holding his child's tiny leg.A group of children staring curiously into the camera lens.Two child sharing the load of a heavy basket.The pretty eyes of an orphan from India.A man in a boat with his dog.Crashing waves.Sunrise.Sunset.I like what he wrote in my copy of the book."May the pictures in this book inspire all of us to treasure every moment of our lives with our friends and loved ones.."Unfortunately, not many of us has learnt to do that yet.Ok, I admit I am still sore over what one of my fren said to me."I can only appreciate once I lost that person/thing".He has lost some since then.But has he learnt to appreciate them yet?(check out the collections at www.alexsohphotography.com)p/s:
For those who have been asking about my tooth, thanks for yr concern.
I have gotten a second opinion and the costs falls within the same range.
I am still undecided whether to go ahead with the treatment because of the high cost.
But I may just take my cousin's advice to get it corrected before it get worse and I have to spend even more.
Posted by missyew at 11:33 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits