Wednesday, October 10, 2007
It's going to be a busy and mad day for me.
Went marketing at 8am and returned only at 10am.
The bags were so heavy and I am so tired.
Bought charcoal, wire gauze, bread, honey, hotdogs, chicken, mushroom, stingray, sotong, corn, potatoes, trays, brush, firestarters, container etc.
Just mum and me.
S&S is coming by later.
More cutting, chopping, washing and wrapping to do.
I know it's kinda weird to have a bbq in the middle of the week.
But hey, it's WEDNESDAY today.
And anything can happen on such a great day.
But there were so much confusion about the bbq today.
And I am sorry for causing it.
Actually, this is just a very simple program.
But the coordination is enough to kill me.
Thank God I am reminded late last nite...
Use God's supply to do God's work.
Ya, I needed to be reminded.
Lest I get carried away.
God, teach me to depend on your supply.
Help me to be patient when things don't go the way it should.
Fill me with an inclination to trust You for everything.
And make me a cheerful servant.
Posted by missyew at 10:47 AM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits