Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I think God "eavesdropped" on me yesterday. Ha.
I was evaluating with my supervisor yesterday.
About what I have done so far.
Reviewing if I have achieved the goals that I have set.
Fulfilled slightly more than half of them.
I have met more people than I have planned.
"Shift" some people temporary.
And manage to fix some meeting to meet some people to talk about the scriptures.
But I was lagging behind my own evangelism goals for the month.
Only 7 days left.
I wonder if I could find time to talk to more people about Him.
If anyone would want to listen to me.
God has everything planned out for me.
I went ce today.
Was expecting a crowd but most didnt turn up.
But we had a unexpected guest and two new friends with us today.
I paired up with an old pep member.
After a unsuccessful attempt to talk to two gals, we turned our attention to a gal sitting by herself.
We did a short introduction and she agreed to help us with our request.
But she did "warn" us not to take up too much time talking to her after that.
I had to react fast on the spot.
What should I do instead?
I decided to talk about something that interests her first.
And thank God, it was a good move.
She shared about the course she was studying.
How every lesson amazes yet crippled her at times.
How her recent internship make her realised how fragile life can sometimes be.
That gives me a very good platform to bring in the gospel.
Sharing with her about the two deaths in my family, I was able to answer questions she has about God.
It was amazing.
What's more, she listened to me attentively though she look at her watch repeatedly. Ha.
Before she left, she even assured me that she enjoyed the sharing and would love to talk further sometimes.
I was elated.
I sms her shortly after to thank her for the time and ask if she may be keen to meet up soon.
Her reply excites me..
"...sure...when we are free..you can speak to mi again.."
It blows my mind how God works sometimes.
I can only thank God for leading me through that tricky situation.
Only He is able to make all this possible.
Lord, thank you for humbling and teaching me.
That it should not and must not be just about reaching a target.
But it's about making You known so that lives can be changed.
Posted by missyew at 7:42 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits