Sunday, October 28, 2007
I spotted a spidey in my room yesterday.
"He" seems to be in a rush.
To build his territory.
Among my pile of stuff.
Too bad, I have claustrophobia.
Can't have anyone move into the same room.
Not without prior permission. Haha.
So I have to relocate him.
Off to the dustbin.
This means that it's time to pack up my messy room.
Which I did today.
Cleaned up the more "visible" mess.
And stocked them up in the cupboard. Haha.
I really must get rid of my cupboard.
Adopt a minimalist concept.
Then I won't be tempted to be messy again.
Posted by missyew at 7:46 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits