Thursday, October 25, 2007

I met jy today.
Had a good chat.
Didnt know jy is so determined.
I must take my hats off her.

On the way to ny today, met a ex-classmate.
Surprised that we can still recognise each other.
She is now married with two kids.
She's off today and going vivo shopping.
Woa, how I envy her. Haha.

Plan to join pep today but ended up having lunch with Matt.
It was quite an enjoyable lunch.
I need to eat before 1pm cos going for 2nd part of the health screening.
Ya, the truth will be out today.

The last time I had lunch at ny was almost 3 years ago.
A memorable lunch which leads to a movie treat thereafter and a friendship forged.
Unfortunately, I am left fighting to make that last.

Back to office.
Got my weight and height measured.
Took a urine test.
The nurse took my blood pressure.
And studied the results.

My cholesterol and glucose level is within the acceptable range.
But I do need to drink more water and balance between meat and veggies.
As for fat, it's also within the acceptable range "but" ..
It is strongly advised that I should "adopt regular exercise" to get rid of that extra around the waist.
"It's common for ladies like us to have the fats gathered at the waist", she tried to comfort me.

Then I received a sms from my ex-classmates.
You still looked so slim, she said.
I had a hard time believing it after hearing what the nurse said.
Haha.

I guess I had better stop procrastinating.
So goodbye chips and ice-cream.
I hope I wont have to see you any sooner.
And hello to my exercise gear!

Posted by missyew at 6:34 PM