Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I helped to babysit my little nephew today.
For almost 4 hours.
He was quite a handful to handle.
And I am exhausted.

I really take my hats off my sister and bro-in-law.
How in the world did they survive with 2 hyperactive kiddo?

It's alot of effort to bring up a kid.
Even more to raise them with the right values.

My nephew, who is only in K1, is too smart for his age.
What went through his brain sometimes amazes me.
He talked like a little adult.
He analyzes situation and makes his own conclusion.
Asked endless questions.
Reminds you when you make mistakes (like remembering what we have said before).

What did my sister feed him?
Haha.

Thankfully, I have not come to a point of avoiding him yet.
In fact, I do enjoyed my time with him and dote on him alot.
Much more when he is well-behaved.

I learnt so much from him.
About how simple a kid can be.
About how evil an adult I can be.

May God grant us wisdom.
To train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old, he will not turn from it. (Prov 22:6)

Posted by missyew at 7:32 PM