Sunday, October 21, 2007
I have been sleeping late.
Playing too much yahoo games. Ha.
Takes my mind off.
Serious stuff.
But I think I should stop.
So that I can "deliberately" make time to talk to mum.
So happy mum went church with me today.
Somehow was prompted while bathing to ask her along.
No special meeting.
No special speaker.
Just normal service.
She went.
Pastor remembered her and acknowledged her presence.
Michelle came and talk to mum.
Gave mum some vouchers to do up her hair.
And invited mum for a outing with the church.
(tks Michelle!)
I think I will just sign her up.
And bring my little nephew along.
It will be fun.
11 November.
Nel leaving that day.
I hope the Lord will watch over her and her ministry.
Use her to touch many people's lives.
I am inspired by her.
Must make time to pray for her more.
God, please take good care of my dear fren.
Oh I missed Grandpa Ian and Grandma Rachel.
Watch over them too, dear Lord.
Posted by missyew at 11:56 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits