Thursday, October 18, 2007
I am only at page 37 and already I am inspired by this amazing man.James Hudson Taylor.He is a English missionary to China. Founded the China Inland Mission which at his death included 205 mission stations with over 800 missionaries, and 125,000 Chinese Christians.
How his journey as a missionary started humbled me.It started with a prayer of his parents, James and Amelia Taylor."Dear God, if you should give us a son, grant that he may work for you in China."Wow.His life, and his family, is characterised by much prayer and love for the Lord.I am glued to this book.Will update after I read some more pages.
James Hudson Taylor
Posted by missyew at 8:10 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits