Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I am in big trouble and I mean BIG trouble!
I went to see the handsome dentist today.
It seems my tooth is badly injured.
And to correct the problem, it will cost me a BIG bomb depending on my course of action.
Option 1: See a specialist for some less-complicated-than-extracting-wisdom-tooth surgery + crowning = $1,500
Option 2: Extraction and implantation = $4,000
Option 3: Extraction but no treatment (not recommended)
Option 4: Put on dentures (?!?!)
Imagine spending so much just to protect one tooth.
Imagine what I can do otherwise with that sum of money.
Oh what should I do?
But it hurts so much (even drinking water and rinsing my mouth caused so much pain).
Even more to spend that sum of $$ on my tooth.
I have to seek a second opinion.
And fast.
Before the pain become unbearable.
Though I hate pain.
Lord, I thank you that I can feel it.
It's your way of telling me something is wrong.
And that it need to be fixed soon.
Give me wisdom to know what to do next.
Meanwhile, keep the pain bearable Lord.
Posted by missyew at 9:03 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits