Monday, October 08, 2007

I am feeling sleepy after a heavy lunch.
Brought the CTI to the pep.
I observed that the guys are less chatty than the gals.
And so I have to be the one to keep the conversation going.
Help, I am running out of stuff to talk about soon. Ha.

But it's interesting learning new stuff from them.
Or rather hearing things that are done differently in the states.

I still have many opportunities to know the rest of the team better.
And I am looking forward to it.

This aside, I must share about a brother that I have been "observing" in pep.
I am rather encouraged by him.
Though he is small in size, the way he talks about God..
Makes me go away appreciating that I serve a very BIG God.

Even in his prayer, he recognises that God is always in full control.
And that whatever that we need comes from Him alone.

Such faith.
May I learn to recognise that and submit to His full control too.

Thanks Ed for teaching me this through your action.

Posted by missyew at 2:39 PM