Saturday, October 13, 2007

I am feeling heavier these days.
That's demoralising and frustrating.
After all the food events.
Bbq, food tour, breakfast reception...and more to come in the next two weeks.
Arrgh...I need to do something about it before my checkup next week.
I wouldn't want to be dignosed with "over-weight" problem. Ha.

But then again, I think I wouldn't be able to lose some weight in time.
I have been reminding myself since the time I knew I was going for a checkup.
Yet I have not make any progress yet.

Just two weeks ago, I allowed myself to be tempted.
There were some kind of a promotion at Hougang Mall.
After browsing through, I just couldn't resist it.
Ended up burning a big hole off my pocket.
And 2 bags full of Jap foodstuff and snack.
I should have just walk away. Oh no....!!

I really must get WS to drag me to do some exercise soon.
And honor all my tennis dates with my ny frens.
Before my weight gets too much for me to carry it around. Ha.


Posted by missyew at 6:22 PM