Thursday, October 11, 2007

At first, it was 1.
Then 7.
Then back to 1 again.
Then 6.
Then 14.
And finally 25 of us, excluding CTI.
(Tks winnie & the team for all the hard work!)

We had a great time at the beach with our overseas friends.
Food was going abit slow though and not enough to feed the hungry mouths esp Eliot (ha!).
But overall, I thank God for making things turned out well.

Glad to see the CTI taking the initiative to talk to the students.
Making them feel welcome (isn't it suppose to be the other way round???).
Sharing heartfelt thoughts about life.

We were all so tired by the time we say goodbyes.
Almost 1030pm.
By the time I was ready to sleep after washing up, it was already 12midnite.

I said a quick prayer to God.
Complaints actually.
About how things should have been done better.
I know I did ask God to grant me patience to work with the diff individuals.
But I can get forgetful when I get intense.
I prayed that God would help me to manage the people that I have to work with.
Tricky business, but I am still learning.

Anyway, going back to ECP brings back fond memories.
I love ECP.
Always enjoyed those times that I spent with my best friend.
Walking down the beach.
Catching up.
Sharing secrets.
Spending time with each other.
Till this June.
Something happen.
Never going to be able to do that again.
It's only now that I realised.
That revisiting fond memories can be such a painful task.

Posted by missyew at 2:37 PM