Friday, October 12, 2007
Another energy-zapping day has ended.
I am getting bad at keeping late nites lately.The lack of sleep makes me look haggard.
No wonder, someone I met for the first time today guessed that I am 43!?!?
But, oh pleaseeeeee...ha.
I met J & S together with Sam at AMK hub today.
J&S are new to me and I was abit unsure about what we are going to talk about.
But thank God, we hit it off well.
Because we spent almost an hour talking.
We talked about the usual stuff and more.
Two of us enjoyed the same cooking show.
We don't encourage spending $ over horror movies to scare ourselves.
A good drama serial is a must, especially at 9pm.
And getting a black belt for taekwando is harder than you thought.
Then the topic got abit serious.
I shared to them about my late father and uncle, life and death too.
I know it sounds depressing to create a good first impression.
But I hope I get my point across.
Don't live life as if there are many tomorrows, I told them.
Live life as if today is the last.
Then you will be careful how you live.
You will make sure it is purposeful.
I hope to meet them real soon.
To fulfill our promises to each other..
1. a tennis game together
2. lunch at north canteen
3. partnering for ce
4. more discussion about life
This is getting exciting.
God has been answering my prayer.
Now I am ready to meet more people.

Posted by missyew at 11:21 PM