Tuesday, September 25, 2007
When I first heard this song in church, I remembered I cried.
I was going through a rough time back then.
This song brings alot of comfort.
Since then, whenever I go through difficult times,
This song will always reminds me of God.
Of His power, His strength, His ability, His sovereignity.
When I feel shaken, I always remember to be STILL.
STILL
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me, within Your Mighty Hand.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You, above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood.
I will be still and know You are God.
Find rest my soul,
In Christ alone.
Know His power, in quietness and trust
Posted by missyew at 4:14 PM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits