Saturday, September 29, 2007
Many friends asked me why I call myself "Wednesday" (actually my email add and not my name).Well..i think it's cute, cool, catchy.The idea came from the show "Addams Family".I went to watch the movie many years ago.After the show, me and my friends were trying to imitate the characters.Uncle Fester, Gomez and of course Wednesday.
(From Left: Uncle Fester, Wednesday Addams, Thing (the hand on Gomez), Gomez Addams, Lurch, Morticia Addams, Pugsley Addams and Grandmama Addams. Not sure of baby's name.)
I didnt particularly adore her character.But I recalled her name when I was trying to crack my brains for some unique email name.And I thot "Wednesday, it sounds cool".We have the "fridays", "april", "may", "june" thingy.But I have not heard of any who have the name "Wednesday".And so the adoption begins.And then, to my pleasant surprise, I stumbled on a "Whatever Wednesday" site.Hosted by http://www.youth.sg/
Interesting, almost to the extent of amusing.At least to me.Check out the site.If you catch the phrase "Whatever Wednesday" on its blog,which will only appears, of course, on Wednesday, You may get to win great prizes.Whatever Wednesday.I like how it sounds.
Posted by missyew at 10:06 AM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits