Sunday, September 23, 2007
Just returned back from the wake.
Felt extremely awake (no pun intended).
I shouldnt have taken the nap in the afternoon.
Then again, I desperately needed it to survive another night.
What should I do to tire myself?
I have been catching up on this book.
But the story is getting too juicy to be read at nite.
I had goosebumps when I was reading it earlier on.
Not the scary type but the contents is getting too thrilling for me at this time of the nite.
I will probably looked for some unsuspecting victims to chat online.
Till my eyelids could hold no longer.
Posted by missyew at 12:12 AM
About me
:: Commonly known as Ms Yew or ζζδΈ
:: Hangs out at the bathroom, in the bedroom, on the couch and inside the fridge
:: Helpless without God, family, food, frens, books, pillow, ezlink and my lappy
Links
My fav
Archives
Yak Here
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Credits