Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just finished watching Jay Chou's first movie production, "Secret".
Interesting plot.
Great music.
Can't deny he's quite a talent.
(tks jim for lending)

The cover of the VCD wrote..

随着音乐 相爱到时间的尽头
初恋 谁说不可以地老天荒
"能遇见你已经是不可思议了.."

The movie depicts a very romantic and devoted love story.
But in reality, is it suffice to just say "能遇见你已经是不可思议了.."
without wishing for things to work out?

All of us wish for a "..and they live happily ever after" story.
Sometimes the incomplete stories of those around us makes it seems unattainable.
Is it really that difficult to love?
Why do people love so easily and fall out of it just as easily?
Isn't love something sacred?

To me, to be able to love is such a privilege.
I wouldnt exchange it for anything.
Yet I yearned more to be loved.
Because it is the greatest honor a fellow human can bestowed upon another.
I thank God that I am loved by my family and close friends.

Unfortunately, very often we love..
Because of...
If only...
So that...

If only we learn to love..
With commitment..
Not run away when we face problems..
Not give up just because it takes too much for us to give up..
Love is a responsibility..

God loves us so much that He took a personal responsibility.
To the extent of sending His son to lay down His life.

Love is the intelligent willingness to do what's best for the other person.
Have you shown love to someone today?

Posted by missyew at 3:25 PM