Sunday, January 16, 2005
One desire
ONE DESIRE
If I could have ONE desire
Before my life comes through
Even in my darkest night
My light will shine for You
If I could stop the hands of time
And make a wish comes true
I will tell my heart to burn with fire
For no one else but You
This is my ONE desire
You are my Saviour
Anchor of my soul
And in a world that's turned upside down
I want You to know
If I could have ONE desire
Before my life comes through
Even in my darkest night
My light will shine for You
If I could stop the hands of time
Or make a wish comes true
I will tell my heart to burn with fire
For no one else but You
This is my ONE desire
You are my faithful friend
The one that I lean on
You always understand
With all that I am
I give u the deepest devotion I know
With all of my strength
I won't let u go
As I look to you above
I will give You all my love
:::::::::
If you could have ONE desire ...... what will it be?
Posted by missyew at 5:45 PM