Friday, January 21, 2005

Long Day

Today has got to be my most travelled day.
I brought 4 of my Sunday Sch kids out.
I was quite excited about spending some quality time with them.
After much discussion, we finally decided upon a farm tour.
Not those animal type cos i am not v animal-friendly.
Took a shuttle bus and was on the road for almost half an hour.
Then realised that we missed the stop to alight.
Ended up at Sungei Buloh Nature Reserves. *arrgh*

Brought back alot of memories.
Anyway, we walked ard for a while and decided to head back to civilization.
Went from kranji to Bukit Panjang.
Burnt a big hole in my pocket on lunch, willingly.
Then went bowling.
Then back to Jurong East for the parents to pick the kids up.
Then back to Bukit Gombak to attend a house warming party.
Left barely after 15 minutes and headed back to Queenstown for bs.
Finished at 9pm and only came back at 9.45pm.
Now eating my instant noodles and typing this blog.

Had a most eventful holiday and what did i learnt?
1. Singapore is quite boring.
2. I can walk quite fast [from place to place].
3. Don't under-estimate how much a child can eat.
4. Kids are so fun-loving. They tell u things without reserve.
5. I love my kids. Hope to do this again.

Posted by missyew at 10:10 PM